DTC DT Challenge #94: Faux String Art Heart Shadow Box

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It's Wednesday, and it means it's Decorate to Celebrate time!
Create and link decorations for anything you please: 3-D projects, cards in a box, cards with any 3-D cut out on it, etc...

I made a Faux String Art Heart for a shadow box:

Challenges:
1. Anything But a Card #44: Friendship
2. WAW #171: Anything Goes



Faux because instead of nails, I used the scallops on the heart to anchor the strings! Easy peasy!
Then, I adhered the heart on patterned paper with foam tape (for extra dimension) before framing it in the shadow box from IKEA.

Don't forget to visit my team mate's creations!
You have 2 weeks to link your projects!

Thanks for stopping by, and for all the lovely comments you leave me! =)
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe